Troubleshooting - Wrong Approvers Set by Dynamic Approval Routing (DAR)
(Doc ID 1928283.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 12A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Research a solution to the following problems:
- A user should not be part of the approval path generated by the Dynamic Approval Routing (DAR) feature but still appears in the list of approvers.
- A user is missing in the list of approvers generated by DAR.
- Users in the approval list are not sorted properly by DAR.
- Requisition or Offer approver's list is not generated automatically by DAR when approval is requested.
- An error occurs when requesting approval of a requisition or an offer when DAR is activated.
- When requesting approval, the user is presented with the following error message: There are no users associated with the roles included in the approval path.
- When requesting approval, the user is presented with the following error message: There is no role included in approval path.
Recruiting Center > Requisitions > [select a draft requisition] > More Actions > Request Approval.
Recruiting Center > Offers > [select a draft offer] > More Actions > Request Approval.
***Note : If the expected user is not added to the path because their smartorg account status is inactive, the system will still believe the best match is still the inactive user, but they will not be seen in the approval path because of their inactive status.***
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document