Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Goal Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Goal Management Rel 8 version, Goal Plan Generation, Maintain
Customized report for printing Development Goals - the comments section is left blank; it does not print the comments.
It is expected that the comments will print for Development Goals.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. An employee logs into Goal Management to add development goals on the Development tab on My Goals Page.
2. Employee inputs a few development goals, adding a goal name, description, start/end dates and also additional comments.
3. Next wants to print his development goals.
4. Clicks the Print Goals icon on the My Goals Page.
5. Selects to print all goals to PDF and then OK.
6. A report is generated that lists out all his development goals.
7/ All fields are populated, but his comments he input for development goals did not flow through to the report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms