Last updated on MARCH 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Model - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Manage Product/Service Data-Manage Specifications
When assigning a pack structure to an organization for an approved item, the program gives an error when the record is saved
Assignment of packs to child org runs into error for approved item (EGP-2775882)
• The effective start date of component in Packaging_Structure structure of item 1000337 cannot be changed because it is active. (EGP-2775882)
• cannot be added as a component to Packaging_Structure structure of item 1000337. Component item start date is later than component start date in the item structure. (EGP-2775882)
• Common structure Packaging_Structure for item 1000337 has components missing from or that have incompatible properties in organization 300000000721078. (EGP-2775520)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create pack structure
2. Create parent and child item with this packing structure in item class that is NIR enabled.
3. Receive 2 x error definitions EGP-2775882 /EGP-2775520 and record fails to process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms