JE Category Profile Default Works In the Journal UI, But Not In ADFDI spreadsheet.
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Fusion General Ledger - Version 1.0-Beta and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The journal category profile option was set to 'Accrual' at the site level. The category is now properly defaulting into the journal form. However, the category is not defaulting into the Journal spreadsheet.
1. N > Journals > Create Journal
2. Journal category defaults properly from profile option
3. Click 'Create Journal in Spreadsheet'
4. Enter credentials, click ok to open
5. Single Journal tab or Multiple Journal tab - defaults to 'Adjustment'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms