Cannot Schedule Processes When the Date is in the Future: "End date cannot be less than Start date"
(Doc ID 1937451.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Scheduling Processes with end date in the future (more than 20 years ahead) causing error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Scheduled Processes.
2. Click on Schedule New Process and select any process.
3. Enter the parameters then click on the Advanced button.
4. Click on the Schedule tab and select the option to run using a schedule, with Daily frequency.
5. Enter a Start Date (e.g. today) and and End Date (e.g. sometime in 2046). Error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document