Cannot Schedule Processes When the Date is in the Future: "End date cannot be less than Start date"
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Scheduling Processes with end date in the future (more than 20 years ahead) causing error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Scheduled Processes.
2. Click on Schedule New Process and select any process.
3. Enter the parameters then click on the Advanced button.
4. Click on the Schedule tab and select the option to run using a schedule, with Daily frequency.
5. Enter a Start Date (e.g. today) and and End Date (e.g. sometime in 2046). Error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms