Fusion Global Payroll: Change In Precision Currency Setup Not Displayed in UI
(Doc ID 1937467.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change in Precision currency setup not reflected in UI. After changing the currency precision to 2 decimal values Manage Element Entries UI should display 2 decimal values for currency.
1. Navigator > Setup and Maintenance > Manage Currencies
2. Search for applicable Currency Code
3. Change Precision for currency (Precision defined as 2, extended precision is 5
4. Save and Close
5. Navigator Person Management > Search for Person > Manage Element Entries
6. Enter a new element to employee > Element entry is entered with value of 100.01
8. Value in the Manage Element Entry UI is rounded down to 100 and does not consider the 2 decimal place Precision setting
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!