Last updated on MARCH 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change in Precision currency setup not reflected in UI. After changing the currency precision to 2 decimal values Manage Element Entries UI should display 2 decimal values for currency.
1. Navigator > Setup and Maintenance > Manage Currencies
2. Search for applicable Currency Code
3. Change Precision for currency (Precision defined as 2, extended precision is 5
4. Save and Close
5. Navigator Person Management > Search for Person > Manage Element Entries
6. Enter a new element to employee > Element entry is entered with value of 100.01
8. Value in the Manage Element Entry UI is rounded down to 100 and does not consider the 2 decimal place Precision setting
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms