Browse Catalog - Service Products
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Opportunity Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Added an item as Service product to another item/product. In browse catalog, the item added as service product is not available to add to opportunity. i.e. the item added as service product is visible under the service product tab but the button "Add to opportunity" is not available.
"Add to opportunity" is not available.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Here are the steps to reproduce this issue:
1. From Navigator>Product Management>select items
2. Using Manage Items, open an existing product which is added to the product catalog.
3. In the relationships tab, hit the create icon to relate an item.
4. Search and add an item to relate and select the type as "Service" and hit ok.
5. Open an existing opportunity and hit browse catalog
6. Select the product group which has the item and service related to the item.
7. open the item and hit the Service product tab.
8. Item added as service is displayed but "add to opportunity" button is not displayed.
1) Login to the application with Sales Admin User
2) Click on Diamond Shape button on top level, which is nothing but a navigator
3) Select "Items" option under Product Management
4) A new form with Title "Overview" will be opened
5) From the Left Tab, we have options such as "Create Item" , "Manage Item" etc
6) Select "Manage Items" click on that
7) A new form with Title "Manage Items" will be opened, this form will have Search Criteria
8)Search for the Item
9) Select the item from search results, and click on pencil icon.
10) New form will be opened with Title as "Edit Item"
11) Click on Relations Tab and then click on Related Items
12) Search and add an item to relate and select the type as "Service" and hit ok.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms