Last updated on MARCH 03, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Profile Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating Data Security Profile based on 'custom' job role in Fusion HCM application, the custom job role does NOT appear under the list of job roles.
Steps To Reproduce Issue
1. Login to Fusion HCM
2. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance page
3. Look for Manage Data Role and Security Profiles task
4. Click the Goto Task link
5. Create a new Data Security Profile
6. In the Search and Select Job Role pop up try to search for Role Name as the 'custom' job role that you created
7. Search fails to bring up any results
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms