Click2Call Button Does Not Show Up On Page
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Live Help On Demand - Version N/A to N/A [Release ATG v1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Product: Live Help On-Demand (Call)
The loss of functionality
- Call invite is not shown to visitors
Where it happened?
- load page https://www.airfrance.fr/FR/fr/local/avotreservice/entreprises/carte_abonnement_metro_airfrance.htm
The significance of loss / customer impact
- Site visitors are unable to speak to an agent
Include specific error messages (error number with syntax)
- no error message son the page
What IS working
- the Rule is being triggered on the page and the operating hours checks out which indicates the link is ON.
What is the expected or acceptable result?
- the expected behavior is for the Call invite to show on the page
What about the system has recently changed?
- Call Link #995139 has been updated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms