The Decimal Places Field Constraint Is Not Showing The Correct Number Of Decimal Places
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently the application is not recognizing any Field Level "Constraints" settings on the Currency Fields on the "Decimal Places" Constraint option.
Regardless of number of decimal places you put in the "Decimal Places" field, it will ONLY display 2 decimal places in the UI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Apps Composer > Common > Custom Objects > FBO Contracts > Fields > select field 'XXXX' to edit the page.
2. In the Constraints section, Decimal Places is set to '4'.
3. Back on the edit custom object page, mouse over the custom field
The tooltip popup displays: "Example format: #,##0.00;-#,##0.00"
4. Enter a value with 4 decimal places (ie.222.2222)
5. Click outside of the field
6. The value only saves 2 decimal places (ie 222.22)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms