Update Phone Number In GUI
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Live Help On Demand - Version N/A to N/A [Release ATG v1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Product: Live help On-Demand
The loss of functionality
- Web visitors are unable to reach to agent.
The sequence of events
- Visitor calls the number on the Call GUI
- does not get connected to an agent
Where it happened
- The issue is happening on the Denmark webpage
The significance of loss / customer impact
- Visitor is unable to connect to an agent
Include specific error messages (error number with syntax)
- no error message
What is the expected or acceptable result?
- The expected behavior is for the website visitor to call the number shown on the GUI and connect to an agent.
What about the system has recently changed?
- Nothing changed in the system. The number displayed on the GUI is no longer valid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms