Send Pending LDAP Requests Process Takes Several Days To Complete
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Send Pending LDAP requests process runs very slow and takes multiple days to complete where the same is expected to complete in few minutes or hours.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Fusion Apps as admin user.
2. Navigate to Navigator menu => Tools => Scheduled Processes
3. Schedule New Process => Click on Drop down next to Name => Click Search at the bottom
4. In the Name field, enter LDAP and click Search.
You should see these two jobs.
Send Pending LDAP Requests
Retrieve Latest LDAP Changes
5. Select "Send Pending LDAP Requests" process and Run.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms