Fusion Global HR : File Based Loader (FBL): Does Person ESS Jobs and HR2HR Processes Trigger Workflow Email Notifications
(Doc ID 1944038.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Does any workflow email notification trigger to the user when below actions are performed:
HR2HR upload process (Data Load):
1. Load Location file
2. Load Business Unit file
3. Load Grade file
4. Load Job Family file
5. Load Job file
6. Load Department file
7. Load Position file
8. Load Person file
9. Load Person Documentation file
10. Load Worker Relationship file
Does any workflow email notification trigger to the user when below processes are run after Data Load:
1. Update Person Search Keyword - Updates the person search keyword table
2. Synchronize Person Records - Evaluates deferred data for person records becoming active and raises events using PL/SQL. Consumers of person records can subscribe to the events
3. Refresh Manager Hierarchy - Refresh Manager Hierarchy
4. Send Pending LDAP Requests - Manages requests to create or update users, roles and role grants in LDAP
5. Retrieve Latest LDAP Changes - Synchronizes users, roles, and role grants with definitions in LDAP. It is recommended to run this process after each load of Person & WR data load.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document