Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sales - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Made the following steps
1) In OIM created role CUSTOM_DATA_STEWARD
2) In APM create duty role CUSTOM_DATA_STEWARD_DUTY with a policy STD_VIEW_MANAGE_CONTACTS (that i had previously created) and with duty roles: Data Steward Manager, Party Information INquiry Duty, Person Information Inquiry Duty, Party Center Inquiry Duty, Sales Administrator duty, Sales Administration Duty and I map CUSTOM_DATA_STEWARD_DUTY with the external role CUSTOM_DATA_STEWARD
3) In the application task manage resource roles, i create a resource role called "CUSTOM_DATA_STEWARD"
4) In application task "manage hcm role provisioning rule" i create a new provisioning rule for provisioning the role resource and csutom_data_steward to those assigned the resource role "custom_data_steward"
5) in manage users, i assing resource role CUSTOM_DATA_STEWARD to user operador and autoprovision the roles
6) run task "Run User and Roles Synchronization Process"
7) log in the application with user "operador" and i see in the menu sales: sales dashboard, customers, lead qualification, opportunities, territories and quotas, recomendations, and if i look for a contact and open it i see its basic information
8) In APM i look for duty role custom_data_steward_duty and remove duty roles sales administration duty and sales administrator duty from custom_data_steward duty
9) repeat step 6
10)log out and back in as operador, i still see the same as in step 7
11) after a while of doing nothing, i log out and log in again as operador and in menu sales i see only customers, and if i look for a contact i cannot set its basic information.
1) after i change a duty role, what should i do to see the effect of the changes in the user assigned to it when it logs in?
2) What is the duty role i should assign just to let the user see the contact basic information section?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms