Fusion Global Payroll: Calculate Payroll Process Stuck
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running payroll for 17k people and it stopped processing payroll records when it reached the 40th person.
The Calc for Industry has started at 10:27am.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
2. Select the Submit a Payroll Flow task
3. Select the applicable legislative data group and the payroll cycle flow
4. Click the Next button
5. Complete the required parameters at a minimum
6. Click Next
7. Click Next through to the Review UI
8. Click Submit
9. Click OK and View Checklist
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms