Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Live Help On Demand - Version N/A to N/A [Release ATG v1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Product: Live Help On-Demand (Mail)
The loss of functionality
- Agent is unable to see all the messages in the Mail Queue
The sequence of events
- Agent logs into the Console and the Mail Queue number is not the same as the other agents assigned to the same departments as the agent seeing the issue
Where it happened
- The issue happens in the Agent Console
The significance of loss / cusotmer impact
- The agent is unable to answer Mail that is not shown in the Console
Include specific error messages (error number with syntax)
- There are no error messages
What IS working
- The agent is able to log into the Console and navigate around
What is the expected or acceptable result?
- The expected behavior is for the agent to see all mail for all the departments he/she is assigned to
What about the system has recently changed?
- No recent changes to the system
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms