Scrolling Does Not Work On Participant Snapshot > Manage Earnings Search Results Records
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Manage Incentive Compensation
Participant Snapshot Manage Earnings Search Results Records Scrolling Does Not Work Properly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigator -> Participant Snapshot -> Select Participant.
2) Choose a participant, then go to the Manage Earnings task.
3) Notice how multiple rows are returned in the search results. Click on the second row of the search results.
4) Try to scroll to the left and right.
5) The headers at the top scroll, but the results (data) records do not scroll.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms