Release 9 - Issue When Creating Account
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CRM Application Composer Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Customer Center and Common
Release 9 - Issue when creating Account
An issue comes up when the Create Account page is manipulated through Page Composer. When the “Legal Entity” is hidden, it is no possible anymore to create an account. This happened in the TEST environment (cahq-test.crm.em2.oraclecloud.com) with Release 9.
For the record, the requirement is to remove Legal Entity from layout. We have to use Page Composer because “Legal Entity” checkbox cannot be removed from layout using Application Composer.
AttributePartyId in SalesAccoutEO is required”
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in into a Sandbox
- Go to the Customer Center Work Area (Navigator -> Customers)
- Access the Page Composer through the “Customize Customers Pages” and choosing the Edit at Site Level
- In Design Mode of Page Composer, click on create Account
- Fill out the required field then click on Select
- Select the “Legal Entity” checkbox then Edit Properties
- Deselect “Show Component” in order to hide “Legal Entity” Checkbox
- Apply and save the change, the exit Page Composer
- Go to New Account, the try to create a new account
- Error pops-up “AttributePartyId in SalesAccoutEO is required”
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms