Fusion Compensation: WFC:Manage Default Work Display Only Freezes One Column
(Doc ID 1953141.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Manage Compensation
Manage Default Work Display Only Freezes One Column
In Workforce Compensation, when act as proxy manager and try to froze columns of the worksheet by using Manage Default WorkSheet Display option from Actions, the following issue is happening:
choose "First 4 Columns" in Freeze Columns field, press Save and Close,but it only ever freezes the first column.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Navigator > Workforce Compensation;
2. Act as a Proxy Manager> Select a Plan;
3. From the worksheet section Go to Actions > Manage Default Worksheet Display;
4. Choose "First 4 Columns" in Freeze Columns field;
5. Press Save and Close,but it only ever freezes the first column.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document