Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Manage Worker Performance
Error Message Generated when using Advanced Search option in Feedback Request Performance Template
If a user only types in one letter and then presses search, they are given this error. If they click out of it, the system appears to have frozen, and they are unable to search for anything. Eventually, they are kicked out of the system.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
(1) Log into Performance Management
(2) Click into Supplemental Feedback Performance Document
(3) Search for Participant to request feedback from
(4) Click Advanced Search (magnifying glass icon)
(5) Type in one letter and then press Search button
(6) Error pops up
(7) Click ‘OK’, but not able to search. System freezes and eventually kicks out the user.
Note: The error only happens when searching with a single letter.
If you search with a whole word, the search functionality works fine.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms