Personal Goals Are Not Disabled
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Goal Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Fusion Performance Management, 220.127.116.11.0 version, Manage Worker Performance
Personal Goals are not Disabled Even After
The Profile Value (HRG_ENABLE_PERSONAL_GOAL) for Site is already set to N yet the Personal Goals radio button is shown in copy goal action.
Application is not recognizing the profile value of “HRG_ENABLE_PERSONAL_GOAL” while the goal is being copied. As per current setup, the personal goals must be disabled.
Application should recognize the profile value of “HRG_ENABLE_PERSONAL_GOAL” while the goal is being copied. As per current setup, the personal goals must be disabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Fusion
2. Navigate to My Goals page
3. On Performance Goal tab, select goal
4. Select “Actions” and “Copy” action
5. On resulting pop-up page, we need to hide the “Personal” radio button
As per Document ID 1405460.1
1. Navigate to Tools > Setup and Maintenance.
2. Search on task Name 'Manage Profile Options' from the All Tasks tab.
3. Select Goal Management in the application field and search. (These are all the options available for the Goal Management Product).
4. In the Search Results, look for HRG_ENABLE_PERSONAL_GOAL option and ensure that it is enabled and updateable.
5. Save and Close. You will be returned to the All Task tab again.
6. Search for task Name 'Manage Administrator Profile Values'.
6. Locate the HRG_ENABLE_PERSONAL_GOAL Profile Option Code.
The Profile Value (HRG_ENABLE_PERSONAL_GOAL) for Site is already set to N in IOA yet the Personal Goals radio button is shown in copy goal action.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms