Export Taleo Recruiting Process failing with different Errors for Users Object
(Doc ID 1955632.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Export to Taleo Recruiting Process filing with following errors for Users Object in the log file
- The value entered in the field "Email Address" is invalid.
- The specified entity cannot be found. Path: Employee.Manager/Employee. Search criteria: Employee.TalentUser,TalentUser.ArUser,User.UserAccount,UserAccount.Loginname
- The field "First Name" is mandatory.
- The specified entity cannot be found. Path: Employee.Organization/Organization. Search criteria: Organization.CustomerID
- The system could not find the "csuser" using the specified search criteria.
- The Password is mandatory
- CSuser is already linked to an Employee entity
- The value entered in the field "User Name" is invalid. It must contain between 4 and 300 characters and must not include accentuated characters (e.g.: é, à, ñ, ü) or characters from the following set: ?:&#><%/=().
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document