Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Campaigns Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When logged into the Simplified UI, a user is unable to page justify a Sales Campaign letter (left- or right-justify).
1. Log into Fusion Applications
3. Click on the Leads icon to go to the Leads window.
4. Click the Sales Campaign icon to the left of the window.
5. Click Create Campaign.
6. Click Add Contacts.
7. Click All Contacts.
8. Search on any Contact. (For the purposes of this test we entered “Test” into the Last Name field and clicked Search.)
9. Click in the box to the left of any of the customers’ names listed. This will select that customer by placing a check mark in the box.
10. Click Apply and a confirmation message will appear.
11. Click OK to return to the Create Sales Campaign screen.
12. From the Create Sales Campaign screen, click the right arrow to the left of the Save and Close button.
(Note: there is no tool tip or label for this arrow). This will display a template letter titled “Plain.”
13. Click the Actions drop down and select Preview.
14. The email letter is centered.
15. Click Done and place your cursor inside template or highlight template contents
16. Click on the right justify icon
17. Click Actions drop down and select Preview. Letter is still centered. This is the case no matter if you choose left-, right- or full-justify. And this happens for all templates.
18. BUT if you browse through each template and back, via Actions>Change Template, then this issue seems to correct itself.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms