Fusion Absence Management - Eligibility Profiles Not Working When There Are Multiple Criteria Selected
(Doc ID 1960868.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Absence Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why Eligibility Profiles not working when there are multiple criteria selected?
You would like to give access to employee to some Absence Type using Eligibility Profiles.
1. You have under the same Legislative Data Group xx several Legal Entities and several Payrolls.
2. You have an eligibility which has 2 payrolls under Eligibility criteria : Employment\Payroll
3. This eligibility Profile is assigned to an Absence Type.
4. This absence type is visible for all employee under Legislative Data Group(LDG) xx even if the employee is part or not of the Eligibility Profile.
5. Under "Manage Absence Records" this has not a consistent behavior
EXPECTED BEHAVIOR: This absence type should be not visible for all employee, as they are assigned to the others Legislative Data Group(LDG).
Remark: For a unique criteria that seems to work.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document