Fusion Global HR: Employee Not Found After Updating Work Relationship
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After changing an employee's hire date, the employee is no longer visible in Person Search for days after the hire date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as an HR Specialist.
2. Search for, and select, an employee.
3. Change the employee's hire date in the Manage Relationships UI.
4. Search for the employee on the hire date, and confirm the employee appears.
5. Search for the employee on a later date, and confirm no search results.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms