Common Custom Objects Not Available For Selection When Creating Import Mapping
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Common CRM Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, File Import/Export
Custom Common Objects not Available for Selection when Creating Import Mapping
I have created several Custom Common Objects for testing, and when I try to create an import mapping, they are not available for selection.
- I have tried this from the 'Manage File Import Activities' and 'Manage File Import Mappings' screens both.
- I have generated artifacts several times.
- Of the 6 custom objects in Common Application in App Composer created
- All of these objects are under 'common, though when attempting to create imports I have tried Common Custom Objects, Sales Custom Objects, and Marketing Custom Objects. They don't appear under any of them
- I am doing this from a release 9 instance
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms