Last updated on MARCH 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Model - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Consolidate Product/Service Master Data-Manage Imports
Importing a new pack structure to master and child organization both fail with an unlogged error.
This should work per Enhancement 18282481
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create 2 draft items in master & child organizations
2. Import the new pack structure for both of these orgs
3. Run import maps to add items to batch, process the inbound file and batch shows as failed with errors. However the ESS log shows no log entries or output.
4. If just the parent is updated then the child is automatically included.
5. The problem is that Ahold do not know if an item and the pack structure already exists in the product hub when they import items. It should work for new and existing items / packs. They must assign it to the child, because they run the item publication from the child org.
This is a variation on Bug 20409793 - IMPORT MAPS CHILD PACK ERROR EGP-2775536 AFTER ENH 18282481 but covering wholly new pack entries.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms