User Account Got Disabled After Running Sync Programs In Fusion Applications
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User got disabled after renaming and running "Send Pending LDAP Requests" or "Retrieve Latest LDAP Changes" process
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Fusion as admin user
2. Navigate to Manage Users page
3. Search for User, click to open
4. Modify firstname, lastname, username, add/remove roles etc.
5. Run "Send Pending LDAP Requests" process
6. Verify user in OIM, find in disabled status
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms