Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are Unable to Delete National Identifier from an Employee.
We have added a primary national Identifier to an Employee and are unable to delete this. The deletion process completes without error, however changes submitted are not committed and the NI number is not deleted.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Manage Person > Person Information
2. Search for and select an employee with a national identifier (the country is irrelevant).
3. In the National Identifier region, the National Identifier is shown.
4. Click Edit, select the row and click Delete.
5. Notice that after clicking Yes, the National Identifier has reappeared.
6. Click OK.
7. Wait 10 seconds and then search for and select the employee again.
8. The National Identifier has not been deleted.
We have performed additional tests and it appears that this occurs only if the NI number is the primary NI Number. HOWEVER it is impossible to remove the primary flag.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms