Changes to HCM Role Mapping Not Working, Cannot De-Provision Abstract Roles From Users
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Talent Review Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even after deleting the Abstract roles from Role mappings, still those roles are visible for user.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to Fusion Application as admin user
2. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance page
3. Search and open Manage HCM Role Mapping task
4. Search all mapping related to Abstract role Ex: Recruiter
5. Delete the Role from the Mapping and hit Save
6. Search User in OIM console and can see deleted role is still assigned
Delete roles from HCM Role Mappings
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms