Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Customer Center Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Saved search on a custom object is not working for all the users
It should be working for all the users
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Navigator->Customer Invoice Page.
2. Wanted to hide all Invoices when someone navigates to the Customer Invoice page,
3. So added 1 field called "Created by" and gave some user name who has not created any invoices so that user can get no invoices.
4. and created a saved search called "customer Invoices" by adding "created by".
5. But the saved search created is only applicable to this user id only.
6. Want this customization to be applied to all the users
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms