Saved Search Is Not Working For All The Users
(Doc ID 1969693.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Customer Center Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Saved search on a custom object is not working for all the users
It should be working for all the users
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Navigator->Customer Invoice Page.
2. Wanted to hide all Invoices when someone navigates to the Customer Invoice page,
3. So added 1 field called "Created by" and gave some user name who has not created any invoices so that user can get no invoices.
4. and created a saved search called "customer Invoices" by adding "created by".
5. But the saved search created is only applicable to this user id only.
6. Want this customization to be applied to all the users
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document