Issue While Importing Daily Rates
(Doc ID 1980170.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Other Issues
Issue while importing Daily rates
After importing manage daily rates import file shows import successful but when edit the opportunity then currency dropdown is showing only one currency as USD.
INR currency should be visible in the currecny dropdown
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
In edit opportunity currency dropdown has only one currency as USD but need one more currency INR,so we have tried to import manage daily rates using following steps-
1. In the Applications, goto Navigator > Tools > Setup and Maintenance >
2. search for task = Manage Daily Rates
3. clicked on Go to Task for the row of the task = Manage Daily Rates
4. went to Daily Rates tab
5. click on the button "Create in Spreadsheet" at the top right hand side.
6. this will download "CreateDailyRates.xlsx" file - .Open this file.
7. Once open it connects to fusion instance .Provide login credentials in pop-up window.
8. once the login details are given, the file opens up. in this sheet enter conversions as below
*From Currency *To Currency *Conversion Rate Type *From Conversion Date *To Conversion Date* Conversion Rate* Inverse Rate *Action
USD INR Corporate 01/12/2015 01/12/2024 62.000000 0.016130 Insert
Note: currencies can be selected from drop-down in each column.
9. clicked on Submit
10. the backend processes will be run automatically
11. the success message comes like all rows were inserted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document