Error Appears After Clicking Return to Quote Using Salesforce Managed Package Version 5.0[java.lang.NullPointerException getPartnerOpportunityIdOnEdit]
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 2014 R2 to 2014 R2 [Release 2014]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following symptoms are present when this error occurs:
- The following message is shown above the quotes list in the Transaction Manager after clicking "Return to Quote": Unknown error occurred.Please contact the system administrator.
- The user is unable able to click on a quote. When the quote is clicked, the page is refreshed but the user remains in the Transaction Manager.
- In the site's bm.log, (Admin > Error Logs > click bm.log), the following error message is shown:
[ERROR] com.bm.xchange.services.commerce.actions.CmOpenDocAction.performAction (CmOpenDocAction.java:247) - Unknown error occured. Please contact the system administrator.
java.lang.NullPointerException at com.bm.xchange.services.integration.PartnerService.getPartnerOpportunityIdOnEdit (PartnerService.java:237)
A combination of upgrades and changes have been made:
- The CPQ Cloud site was recently upgraded to version 2014 R2.
- The Salesforce Integration Package was upgraded to version 5.0.
- As part of the Integration Package installation process, OAuth was enabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms