When Adding a New Assets, click on the Employee list of values in the Assignments section and no values appear even though Employees are set up.
(Doc ID 1982874.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
No employee found in List of values when adding new assets in the Assignment screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open AssetDashBoard in the browser
2. Log in to the application with credentials
3. Click on "Add Asset" link and select following in "Add Asset" pop-up and
then click on Next button.
Specify the Book and Category
4. Navigate to "Add Asset" page, search for employee in
Employee LOV field under "Assignments" section.
5. Observed that no value not found in employee LOV.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document