Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Fusion Applications, release 8,
1. Employee is hired on 11-May-2014 on a contract (as an employee)
2. Employee is terminated as on 11-Nov-2014 and is re-hired on 12-Nov-2014.
3. Employee is assigned with payroll from 11-May to 11-Nov 2014 and payroll is closed on 11-Nov-2014.
4. Again for the new assignment the payroll is associated from 12-Nov-2014.
1. The payroll relationship number is same for both the assignments
2. The payroll for the first assignment does not show in the LOV of payroll relationship of QP and the element entries are not visible.
3. Payroll is processed only for the other assignment from 12-Nov-2014.
Because of this the employee is not able to get the payment for those 11 Days.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms