Fusion Application REL8: Compensation - Workforce Compensation Real Time : Compensation Fields Are Duplicating and Shows Three Times The Actual Value
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fusion HCM 11.1.8 - analysis data is incorrect it gets multiplied by several factors
Initially reported as:
1. Custom analysis based on 3 subject areas.
2. For certain employees included in the analysis, column values are displaying incorrectly.
3. For the same employee there are users who can see correct value ( eg: user1) and user who can not see the correct values (eg: user2).
Later simplified the behavior:
1. We are using the ASR Base Salary from HCMCompensation in this example for Person Number 1001 the amount is 60,000.00 USD.(we are logged in as superuser)
2. Go to OTBI run simple analysis :
3. Results show the person number 1001 with ASR(Salary) 180,000 which is three times the actual amount.
This does not happen for all employees, just randomly it happens.
4. Log out for super user and back in as user user1 run the same report and the numbers are correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms