Last updated on APRIL 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing a line item in the Commerce process such that the auto-update rules are activated after cancelling out of a submit action without saving, the Commerce process treats extant values as zero, but does not update their values within the line item process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a quote.
- Add multiple line items.
- Enter a quantity for these line items, such as ten, for all but one line item.
- Observe the total price and other relevant information updated by auto-update rules (in yellow).
- Ensure an Approval Flag will be tripped.
- Click Submit.
- Click cancel when the Request For Approval box appears.
- Change a value in the final line item.
- Observe that the auto-update values now only take into account the item changed after the Request for Approval Action was canceled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms