Last updated on APRIL 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Expenses Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Global Human Resources
When approving transactions via email, the transaction doesn't complete. It remains in the worklist and has to be
approved via the worklist.
The transaction should process when clicking on approve or reject buttons in the email notification.
The below steps show the issue happening for a transaction initiated in the Manage Employment UI but it could
happen on any approval enabled transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Person Management
2. Search and select a person
3. Select the manage employment task
4. Make a change and submit
5. As approver, access email and click the Approve button
6. Check the person management UI for this person again and note the message "Changes are pending approval"
7. Navigate to the home page, note the notification is still in the work list awaiting approval
8. Select the notification and approve.
9. Verify the person via person management again and note the transaction has been processed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, managers/human resources must approve the same transaction twice for it to be processed. This is time consuming.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms