PJO: Error PJF-2235207 - Unable To Update Project Plan Type On A Project Template
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Control Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to update the Project Plan Type on newly created Project Template even having 'Project Application Administrator' role -
A system error occurred. Your system administrator was informed. (PJF-2235207).
1. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance
2. Search task : Manage Project Templates
3. Search Project Template : 'BI Intégration Modèle'
4. Open the Project Template
5. Click Project Plan type under the 'Setup Options'
6. Click Add button to add the project plan type via the LOV
7. On Project Plan region, click edit and error is reported.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms