Fusion Global HR: Search For User In Manage Users Not Working
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Other Issues
We have found a scenario in which, if we create a new saved search (Navigator->Manage Users-> Advanced, in Advanced Search, click “Save…“ and then “OK”) the search works and the users are listed. The search works, not only in the new "Saved Search", but in all "Saved Searches" which are available. Strange is that works only after a new "Saved Search" was created, if we navigate anywhere in the application, when we return in the Manage Users, the search for users not working again.
the customer should be able to search for users
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access Manage Users from Navigator,
2. Search for any user ( by first name, last name, full name)
3. Click Search,
4. The result is the same: “No results found.”
For certain users with certain roles the customer is not able to search and find users from Manage Users.
1. With user that have assigned many standard roles no user can be found
2. With users that have assigned a custom role can’t find any users
3. Also, it seems that with users that have assigned a standard role (Sales Administrator or IT Security Manager) the problem is the same, the search for any user doesn’t work
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms