Disabling Auto Provisioning Rule will revoke the already granted Roles
(Doc ID 1991912.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you disable autoprovision rule, the roles which are assigned by this mapping are revoked.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create an autoprovisioning rule to provision a role
- When a person satisfies that autoprovision mapping condition, he will get a role
- Now there is a need to disable / switch off the auto provisioning. Hence either End date / uncheck the autoprovision mapping.
- Then go to a user who has got this role via autoprovision. Do some changes to his profile.
- When you click review, you will see the role which was assigned part of the autoprovisioning is in 'remove requested' status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document