Bug 20457600 Attachment Under Interaction Disappears If No Direct Account Linked To The Interaction.
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CRM for Microsoft Outlook Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Extensibility
attachment under interaction disappears if no direct account linked to the interaction.
I have noticed the following behavior of server - if an interaction object has an attachment and current user is not in the sales team of the account linked to this interaction than server will not sync the attachment down to Outlook of this user or will clean it up if the user adds an attachment to such interaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to AC and extract the package.
2. Apply it on Outlook.
3. Run first sync.
4. Open existing contact -> Interactions view -> press "New interaction"
5. Fill 'Interaction' sub-form:
- Select Account from Online Lookup. Current user Should not be in Sales team of the Account.
- Add attachment under this interaction by pressing 'Add attachment' button.
6. Press Save and close Interaction. Save changes to Contact.
7. Run Sync.
8. Check logs to make sure that attachment was synced up.
9. Run full Sync.
10. Check the interaction. The attachment disappeared. Check logs and notice the clean up job for 'attachment'.
ER: Interaction should keep attachments.
PS. also the same issue happens if an interaction has no account linked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms