'Unable to retrieve content. Additional information for 'Remote Region error #XX'' When Trying to Open Asset Books in Setup and Maintenance
(Doc ID 1996823.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to open Asset Books in Setup and Maintenance the following error is received:
Unable to retrieve content. Additional information for "Remote Region error #XX":
An error occurred while invoking task Manage Asset Books. Review the FunctionalSetupServer logs for more details on this error. Contact your help desk.
When testing the following:
1) Log in to the application, go to Navigator -> Fixed Assets ->Additions
2) Copy the URL to a text editor,
3) in the URL replace payables/faces/AssetDashBoard with payables/faces/BookDashBoard
4) and remove everything after in the URL, so that the link looks something like this: https://efops-rel9st1-provcdrm-external-fin.us.oracle.com/payables/faces/BookDashBoard
5) then perform the changes you planned to do and save.
the error message changes to
ADF_FACES-60097:For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with: ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #XX
Note: All flexfields are deployed successfully.
The same error message is also received in other UIs for other modules.
The code fix for bug 18944906 is applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document