After Account Import Is Complete, No New Accounts Are Inserted
(Doc ID 1998520.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Trading Community Model Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Import, the following issue occurs
import job is complete, the new accounts are not visible on the sales cloud UI
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to the application with Sales Admin User
2) Click on Diamond Shape button on top level, which is nothing but a navigator
3) Under 'Tools' heading , select 'Setup and Maintenance' option
4) This will open a new screen with Title as "Overview", and it will have tabs like "Implementation Projects", "Assigned Implementation Tasks", "All Tasks", "Application Administration".
5) The form will be defaulted with "All Task" and it will have Search Criteria
6) Use below search criteria to open the task
Match : All
Search : Task Lists and Tasks
Name : Manage Import Activities
Business Objects : No value selected (Empty)
7) Under Search results, Task "Manage File Import Activities" will be retrieved
8) In the search results, click on "Go to Task" icon
9) A new form with Heading "Manage File Import Objects" and Sub Heading "Manage Import Activities" will be opened
10) Enter the batch Name for the Account
12) Select Upload From Option as "Desktop" and then click on "Browse" button. Select the CSV file to be imported
13) Click on Next button
14)A form with Title "Create Import Activity: Map Fields" will be opened
15) Under "Import Mapping" LOV, selected the created mapping which to be used for import
16) Click on Next button
17) click on activate
18) Check for Batch status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document