Fields Added To New Lead To Conversion Mapping Not Getting Populated When Converting Lead To Opportunity
(Doc ID 1999273.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Lead Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Lead Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has created a new Lead to Opportunity mapping with some additional fields mapped. When users perform the Lead to Opportunity conversion, the new fields that were mapped are not getting populated with the data from the Lead.
- In App Composer, create a new mapping by duplicating the existing mapping
- For Opportunity, add additional attributes like the Opportunity Number and map it to the Lead Number
- Save the mapping
- From Setup and Maintenance, open Manage Sales Lead Administrator Profile Values
- Select profile option "MKL_DIRECT_LEAD_TO_OPTY_MAPPING_NAME" and update the profile value to the newly created Conversion Mapping
- Save and Close
- Create a new Lead and populate all of the required fields
- Convert the Lead to an Opportunity
- Notice the Opportunity number is not populated with the Lead number
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document