Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Profile Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Fusion Profile Management, 18.104.22.168.0 version, Define Workforce Profiles
When creating new goals, it comes automatically in goals modul (and profile).
Filled performance document, with goals section. When creating new goals, it comes automatically in goals modul (and profile).
But realized that in case of similar name for two employees, goals are associated for both. This is not correct, as goals are strictly personal.
When creating new goals, it should not comes automatically in goals modul (and profile).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Goals module.
2. Choose « Worker’s Goals » and search for a worker name.
We have for CHARPENTIER, Annabelle, several files (because we upload them several times for test). Each file has a different ID.
3. choose the last file loaded, with ID beginning with D13.
For information :
We get 7 goals.
4. Now, for test running, as manager will add a new goal in performance document existing.
5. Added one new goal.
6. When I go back to Goal module, search for same file as before. can see goal just added for another employee !!
Technically, this is not the same employee, as ID is different. Seems that employee ID is not taken into account.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms