PJF: Organization LOV Missing An Organization When Creating A Project
(Doc ID 2004242.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Foundation Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Organization LOV not showing a particular organization when creating a project
Replication Steps -
1. Created a new department XYZ
2. Created an organization related to the department
3. Added organization to an existing organization hierarchy tree version.
4. Row Flattened the modified tree version
5. Audited the tree version
6. Set the status to 'Active'
7. Ran Denormalize Organization Hierarchy process
XYZ department is missing in the organization LOV when creating a project How to make it appears ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document