Last updated on MAY 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Opportunity Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Technology Management - Reports/Analytics
The customer name was changed in the "Edit Account: Profile" screen. However, the BI Report still shows the old name.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Click on Navigator => Sales => Customers
2. Search for the customer in question
3. In the results pane, click on the Customer which opens the Edit Account Profile
4. Change the name from "Acme Company" to "ABC Compnay".
5. Save the record.
6. Run a report based on the "Sales - CRM Pipeline" subject area
7. The report still shows the old value "Acme Company" in the "Sales - CRM Pipeline"."Customer"."Customer Name"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms