When Creating Debit Memo Received Error - You cannot update the ship-to customer site on this transaction. (AR-856788)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are getting an error 'You cannot update the ship-to customer site on this transaction. (AR-856788)' while saving manually created debit memo after Release 9 upgrade.
1. Navigate to Receivables> Billing
2. Create Transaction
3. Select Transaction Class - Debit Memo
4. Entered Business Unit, Transaction Source, Transaction Type, Transaction Number, Transaction and Accounting Date as today's date
5. On Bill-to Name, search and select the customer
6. The Ship to Name automatically populates
7. Enter lint information and Save
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms