When Creating Debit Memo Received Error - You cannot update the ship-to customer site on this transaction. (AR-856788)
(Doc ID 2006683.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While saving manually created Debit Memo below error is raised
Users are getting an error 'You cannot update the ship-to customer site on this transaction. (AR-856788)' while saving manually created debit memo after Release 9 upgrade.
1. Navigate to Receivables> Billing
2. Create Transaction
3. Select Transaction Class - Debit Memo
4. Entered Business Unit, Transaction Source, Transaction Type, Transaction Number, Transaction and Accounting Date as today's date
5. On Bill-to Name, search and select the customer
6. The Ship to Name automatically populates
7. Enter lint information and Save
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document