Fusion Benefits: Different Rate Calculations for Different Plans Under Same Program
(Doc ID 2007523.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Benefits - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Client has defined the Program with Communicated Rate Frequency as Per Month and Defined Rate Frequency as Annually.
And Client has plans where in Client inputs Annual Rate and it should get prorated and passed as Monthly value to Payroll.
If Client inputs 1200 as Annual Rate, Client expects that 100 should get passed to Payroll. If Client enrolls the employee in the Plan in January 100 is getting passed, But when Client enrolls the employee in April, 133.33 is getting passed.
Client tried changing the Value Passed to Payroll field in Standard Rate to Communicated Amount, Pay-Period Amount, Estimated Pay-Period Amount. Every time, only 133.33 is getting passed. What should be done for 100 to get passed?
2) Client has given the default value as 351.25 in Standard Rate->Additional Information->Calculation->Annual Values.
Client has selected the calculation method as Flat Amount and selected all the checkboxes. Still, in the employee enrollment window the Annual Rate is appearing as 351 and not 351.25. How can this be rectified?
3) Now that under program Client has defined Communicated Rate Frequency as Per Month and Defined Rate Frequency as Annually, how can Client have a plan where Client inputs Monthly Rate and passes the same to Payroll but the Annual Rate in the enrollment window should display it as a multiple of 12? Is it possible to achieve this in the same program?
4) How to set the end date for a plan coverage? This plan should be available only 11 months for any person. If the person gets enrolled into the plan on 01-APR-2015, automatically the plan coverage should get end-dated for the person on 12-FEB-2016. Basically, the person gets enrolled into the plan, the coverage end date should appear in the enrollment results. Also the annual rate that I am providing should be split across these 11 months.
5) I want to capture some additional information in the plans like Date Visited. How can I capture them?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document